Regular price $134.95 Reg: $154.99 Save: $0.00
Find a Dealer Local inventory is different from what's available online. Please call your local dealer before making an online purchase. If we have it in stock, that means they can too!
Octave Forks are the next evolutionary step from our Morning 2.1 forks. We’ve improved our steerer tube and refined the leg shape while still keeping the end of the fork out of the way during grinds. Now lighter and stronger with a more refined look that is backed by a 41 Thermal lifetime warranty against bending and breaking make Octaves stand out among the rest.
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes an integrated lower headset seat race.
- 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- 7075-T6 pre-load bolt.
- Rust-proofed with with a lightweight coating that provides the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
41 Thermal Processed:
We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
- Offset: 32mm
- Axle Slots: 3/8″
- Dropout Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. (uncut, w/pre-load bolt)