Now available in a 24" x 2.20" size.
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks.
Designed to cater modern day street riding, constructed with a lighter single-ply casing which allows it to function better at lower PSI ratings.
- Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread
- Proprietary rubber compound
- Superior grip & wear resistance
- Micro-knurled side blocks
- Lighter, single-ply casing
- 65 PSI max pressure
NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.