Available in LHD or RHD.
Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster Hub
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
Odyssey Clutch v2 SpecificationsSpoke Configuration: 36 hole
Hub Shell Material: 2014-T6 aluminum
Axle Configuration: Full 14mm chromoly axle bolts
Guard Option: Plastic hub guards included
Weight: 623g / 22 oz
The Ribcage is GSport's strongest rim. It features thick outer walls, cross-over-spoke lacing, and patented “Rib” design.
Ribcage Rim SpecificationsSizes: 20" only
Drillings: 36 and 48
Weight: 500g / 17.6oz
U.S. Patent 7,427,112