The G.L.A.N.D. MKV builds on this hub guard's long-running history of protecting the spokes and hub while using the strength of the wheel lacing for structural support. The G.L.A.N.D. is made from proprietary plastic to keep the weight low and to spread impacts evenly while grinding - with as little resistance as possible.
MKV Attaches Easier Than Ever
The updated design attaches to the wheel via easily sourced self-tapping Phillips-head screws and the G.L.A.N.D.’s fold-over locking tabs that keep the guard centered and firmly seated on the spokes. Super light, super affordable, and will fit most 36-H front hubs with a 3-Cross lacing pattern.
- Made from proprietary, lightweight, low-resistance plastic
- Minimal shape has been scaled down from previous G.L.A.N.D. designs.
- Simplified assembly with improved hardware protection
- Works on front hubs with flanges less than 56mm
- Made for use on 36-Hole, 3-Cross lacing patterns