As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable® to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration.
- Hassle-free installation.
- No tools required.
- Improves braking power.
- Works with most brakes.
- Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment.
- Integrated hanger and straddle cable removes bends or twists to reduce flex.
- Linear K-Shield™ mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh.
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout.
- Velcro strap included.
- Adequate length to comfortably spin the bars all-the-way around once.
Housing length: 995mm
Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended.
Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms.