The Thunderbolt is one of the most technically advanced crank designs on the market. Due to continued advancements in our legendary 41-Thermal® processing and heat-treatment system, fatigue life has been increased by a massive margin.
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- Traditional sprocket interface
- Updated open-ended spindle cap
- New wedge cluster band with greater flexibility
- Never-Wobble™ crank arm and spindle interface guarantee
NOTE: In order to help lower MSRP, Thunderbolt Cranks no longer includes a bottom bracket, unless found in shops labeled as Thunderbolt+.
Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm
Drive Side: RHD or LHD
Weight: 1 lb. 11.8 oz. (788g)
US Pat. No. 7,267,030
Installation Instructions »